Announcements

See the calendar on the right for the full schedule.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Course on Habermas in Poli Sci by Neblo

Mike Neblo from Political Science has asked that I convey some information about his Spring 2010 graduate course (T/Th 3:30-6:18) on Habermas:

After several years here, I am finally getting to teach a course on Habermas (PS766), and wanted to reach out to any interested grad students in communications. I have not finalized the syllabus, but it is worth noting that I intend the course as an overview of his whole system of thought, not just his political philosophy. So we will be spending some time on his epistemology, theory of modernity and communication, and discourse ethics, before finishing up with his political thought and applications. If you think that this would be a good fit for any of your students, I would be eager to have them!


No comments: